- All sites are short walk away through the woods
- Wheelbarrow available to transport your baggage
- Shared bathroom and shower facilities and access to drinking water just minutes away
- Closest restrooms just 30 seconds away
- Camp fires are NOT allowed at the individual camp sites. We invite you to sit around our communal fire near the front desk until 11:00 PM
- During the high season, use of the kitchen is reserved for our guests staying in our chalets and dorms. In the off-season, campers are welcome to use the kitchen upon request. Campers have access to the common grill at all times
- The hostel’s bar, terrace, and the beach are in close proximity, just minutes away
- Pets must be quiet and kept on a leash at all times. Barking is not allowed
If canceled up to 14 days before your scheduled date of stay, a full refund will be made. In case of late cancellation, less than 14 days from the scheduled date of stay, 100% of the amount will be requested.
Camping in the woods
Some say this is the best campground in Gaspésie to sleep in late. Our pine trees offer shelter from the sun and prevent your tent from becoming an oven. With 15 different camp sites, there’s something here for everyone! Not an early riser? Sleep in at one of our more sheltered sites. Or do you prefer star gazing? We invite you to pitch your tent under a sky full of stars. Looking for a bit a tranquillity? We’ve got secluded and intimate sites for you, too. Facilities for all our campers include toilets (latrines and flush toilets), showers, clean drinking water as well as a bar open until 1:00 AM and a wide variety of activities.
Due to the intimate layout of our campsites we cannot accommodate tents designed for more than 4 people.
*Prices do not include taxes
- The price listed is for 1 person
- $20/each additional person in high season
- $15/each additional person in normal season