Canyoning, Griffon Aventure’s signature summer activity offers you an unparalleled experience in Gaspésie. It’s like an outdoor waterpark designed by nature over thousands of years of natural erosion. Our guides will show you our exceptional site with emerald green pools, natural water slides, stunning waterfalls and much more! Discover a truly magical oasis in Gaspésie that you’ll never forget!
Meeting point for this activity is in the city of Gaspé, about 45 minutes from the hostel. From there you will follow your guide with your own vehicule to the activity point of departure.
When: usually at 9:30 AM.
Where: Parking lot of the restaurant Chez Ron:
627 Boulevard de York S, Gaspé, QC G4X 2L3, Canada
(Meeting point is to the left of the restaurant)
Cost: $78 (+ tax) per adult
Cost: $65 (+ tax) per kid – min 10 year-old
Duration: 5 hours with 3 ½ hours in the water
- The canyoning season is approximatly from June 18th to September 1th.
- No previous experience necessary!
- For kids 10 year-old and older
- A wetsuit (5mm), helmet, gloves and booties are provided. Please bring a swimsuit (to wear under the wetsuit) and shoes with a good grip which can get wet. We recommend traditional running shoes.
- Our guides work hard to provide you with a fun and safe experience. Gratuities are appreciated!
- This activity may not be suitable for people with physical limitations. If you have questions about the difficulty of the course, we will be happy to answer any questions at the reception desk.
*Prices do not include taxes