Our most unique cabin is a converted fishing boat. Perfect for 4 people, it contains:
Amenities include heat and electricity, a sofa-bed, a basic kitchenette with refrigerator as well as a private deck with a grill.
Bedding is not included.
Its characteristic is to be:
Le Griffon is popular with our guests. Quiet with a large private deck with incredible views of the gulf. The shared bathroom and shower facilities are located outside of the cabins.
The dishes must be done at the designated outdoor washing station.
See map (PDF)
*Prices do not include taxes
Free for kids under 5
- Le Griffon: 1 double bed and 2 single beds
- The price listed is for 2 people
- $15/each additional person
10% off the list price for HI members
- Closest restrooms are a few seconds away
- Parking available in front of the cottage
- Wheelbarrow available to transport your luggage
- The outdoor terrace and bonfire area close at 11:00 PM. You’re invited to visit the bar located directly next to your cottage until 3:00 AM
- Shared bathroom and shower facilities are a 2-minute walk away
- The hostel’s bar, kitchen and the beach are a 2-minute walk away
- Our cottages are equipped with rainwater barrels to collect rainwater for cooking, doing the dishes, etc.
- Pets must be quiet and kept on a leash at all times. Barking is not allowed
A credit card is required for all bookings.
Upon booking any accomodation, 50% of the total amount will be charged to your credit card.
For any booking made from May 7th, 2020 onwards, the following special Covid-19 cancellation policy applies:
For any cancellation happening at least 24 hours before arrival, a voucher of the amount of the deposit will be given. This voucher is valid for any stay and/or activity happening before October 15th 2021. If on October 15th, 2021, the voucher has not been redeemed, a refund will be made upon request. No voucher nor refund available for cancellations made on the day of arrival or for no-shows. In that case, 100% of the booking amount will be charged to the credit card.